Lessons from Nigeria’s failure to qualify for Nations Cup.
1. Success and failure are always in the same baggage. You can bring out either at any time depending on proper or due care taken.
2. The number one enemy of Posterity is Prosperity.
3. When you fail, you’ll discover you had enemies all along.
4. When you succeed, you will have a lot of friends half of which might be pretenders.
5. You may never see yourself as deserving of failure even when you’ve done nothing to deserve success.
6. How you respond to pressures mounting on you at critical points will determine how far you’ll go in life.
7. No matter how high and respectable you might be, you lose respect when you seem to fail.
8. Never throw away your most priced assets if you don’t have a substantial replacement or better quality substitution.
9. Always be in charge no matter the result.
10. Quit the stage when the ovation is loudest. And don’t be deceived you’re indispensable.