Tuesday’s Prayer Meeting Notes
Minister: Rev. Kayode Oyegoke
Date: 21st May 2013
Scriptural Reference: Hebrews 3:1-3
“Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
1. God is using the present heaven to call those who belong to the future world
2. When you begin to see and consider the profession, then you can understand the calling. If you are not in the profession, you are not in the calling.
3. We began to partake of it when we were called/born again and we have to make it sure/real. Thecalling came by an election. We were elected for a calling. The election talks about how the calling came to be.
4. New birth is serious because of the weight that has been placed on it.
5. It’s a heavenly calling and it took Gods vote to elect us. God is more than the majority on earth who carry the vote.
6. Five-fold ministry is a heavenly ordination with an earthly assignment. It won’t be needed into the world to come but in this present order.
7. Many are not faithful in the five-fold ministry, howbeit the heavenly calling
8. It would take a priest to help you to enter fully into this profession.
9. Your destiny or purpose is not to be a singer, CEO or whatever earthly profession there may be, but to achieve this heavenly calling. Ministries want to teach people how to be rich
10. The fivefold were raised to captivate captives until the come into a state. The Lord took over principalities and powers and lead their captives
11. The fivefold is to seal the people before they realize it, to place a spell upon them until the work of salvation is done in them
12. We must become prisoners of hope. Hebrews 3:4-6 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
13. What would overcome corruption is a kind of building/house.
14. The end of faith is the completion of the building which can handle sin/iniquity. Don’t go to heaven an incomplete building. That building would enable you touch worlds
15. A promise of becoming his house is that which would enable us come into our rest
16. You can’t rest unless you are built
17. As a minister, you are expected to build priests for God not earthly professionals who can’t bring liberty to creatures
18. A man that has been built has accessed Mercy
19. Only priests can come into rest
20. You need to be built to demonstrate the rest of the almighty God
21. We are being taken to a place where our peace would be so great despite the times being most turbulent
22. What is coming would take anybody except you are a priest. You need immunity. Men would seek death and not die, cos death would be taken.
Death would confess that what is happening is higher than it. Problems greater than money is coming
23. We can’t practice the profession without the building
24. The personnel in various industries make up the houses, I.e. commerce/banking house
25. It’s a priestly house needing spiritual professionals, a body of saints trained in the order of Melchizedek lineage who are peace makers
indeed. 26. Heaven is setting up an intricate building and there is a great boast in heaven about this house
27. You can’t handle Satan without being trained by The Lord.
28. God’s purpose is that man would defeat Satan
29. For Satan to win you is to get you to take his things. So also, Satan must accept your mastery of eternal life, that such is the only life you would live
30. Jesus beat Satan by living strictly by eternal life while in the flesh.
31. The son of the house (Heb. 3:6) has this same blueprint and wants to hand it over to us
32. He is the builder of the house. He is the head/chief corner stone because he knows what you know not
33. The last time there was such a numerical company of the sons of God was during the days of Noah
34. Jesus would use himself to frame us.
35. Each stone with its own capacity, each having a measure of God to be carried
36. We are still studying Paul, none of us can carry what paul carried. None can say I HAVE LAID THE FOUNDATION or I AM THE WISE MASTER BUILDER
37. You need to be schooled to see the frame of the building.
38. We are builders. You need to check Paul to build on Paul. It takes prophetic and Apostolic anointing to see those stones called Paul, Peter etc. They each gathered amounts of Christ and we need their
sights to grow
39. Men are yet to stand for a long time in the realm of the spirit like men do in earthly professions
40. Each realm needs knowledge for occupation, therefore you can’t study law and dwell in the Spirit with that
41. You need priestly knowledge to access the Spirit
42. Some would say my ministry IS A DELIVERANCE MINISTRY, all because of ignorance
43. WHAT GOD WANTS TO GIVE TO YOU TAKES TIME TO RECEIVE. – Rev. Kayode